- Inspecting since 2000.
- 25 years experience in the carpentry/construction field
- Graduate of the Professional Association of Building Inspectors (PABI) with over 145 hours of residential inspection procedures and technical training
- Roofing project coordinator and warranty department head
- Commercial and residential building experience as both craftsman and supervisor
- Casework and all interior and exterior finish carpentry
- High-end and large-scale finish carpentry including stairs, custom
cabinetry and trim
- Structural framing, general framing and tenant build-out including retail, government and healthcare facilities
- Remodeling of residential homes including storm and flood
- General plumbing and electrical experience
- Siding systems, window and door installation and repair
- Drywall, painting, various interior flooring including hardwood, stone tile, ceramic tile and luxury vinyl
- Deck and patio construction
- Storm damage repair and insurance carrier mediation and contract
- Reading and executing blueprints
- State and local construction permit applications processes and
I have performed over 1000 home inspections in the Middle Tennessee area. I specialize in both residential and commercial real estate inspections for both buyers and sellers. I have flexible hours to fit around your busy schedule and I accept all major credit cards.
I am a certified "first time home buyer" inspector. I will thoroughly explain how your new home works and I am ready for any question you can throw at me! Whether this is your first time as a home buyer or you are a seasoned professional, my inspection will give you the information you need to make an informed purchase.
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and, yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work -- a lot of work.
Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. When you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort.
This I promise you.
- Tennessee State License #1194
- Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Move In Certified Inspector
- First Time Home Buyer Friendly